Need Clarity and Community for your Marketing Strategy? Learn more!
Last Updated: February 26, 2023
Any and all digital products, including, but not limited to, courses, templates, and starter kits (collectively, “Digital Products”), you may find at https://takethehelm.vipmembervault.com/ (“Site”), are owned and operated by Take the Helm, LLC.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
The Site provides an online space to give visitors general information on commonly used legal contracts. We do not draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts to your particular situation. The Site is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
We strive to keep our Digital Products accurate, current and up-to-date. However, for a variety of reasons, We cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current or applicable to your circumstances.
When you use or access certain portions of the Site you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form.
4. Refund Policy. All purchases made in the Site are FINAL. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
5. No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN '“AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD/ACCESS OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall We, our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers, or licensees be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage, however it arises.
7. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
8. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that you do not submit any personal information to us.